High Performance Servoactuator - Linear Drive Roller Screw based Actuator
Key Product Features
- Roller screw mounted inside a telescoping tube mechanism.
- Designed to be compatible with a wide variety of standard motors.
- Motor mounting and gearing configurations are available
to meet nearly any application's requirements.
- The standard product offering includes three
frame sizes with strokes from 300 mm to 2,5 meter
- Load rating up to 300 kN.
- Speed up to 1m/s
- Higher Load Capacity, Longer Life,
Shoter Cycles compared to Ballscrew Technology
- FT units will deliver up to 15X the working life
- Sealed Housing prevents abrasive particles and other
contaminants from entering the actuator's critical mechanisms.
- Trouble-free operation even in the most severe environments.
- FT Series actuators are provided with standard grease lubrication.
- Provisions can be made for oil filled lubrication.
Linear Servoactuators - Performance Overview
|FT35||89||152 .. 1219||35||17,5||1500||14 .. 30|
|FT60||152||305 .. 1219||180||90||1000||45 .. 86|
|FT80||203||305 .. 1219||356||178||875||86 .. 187|
High performance Linear Servo Actuaator - Dimensional Drawing